We are pleased to release one of the many components to our upcoming album Regeneration. After 2012, we were faced with decisions that would alter the course of our music and lives, but the desire and need to create was greater than the pieces pulling us away. As a band we feel Regeneration contains our best work to date and we can’t wait to share it with all of you.
Continue to follow us as we hit the studio to begin recording this week. We anticipate to have a completed album released in Fall 2014. We thank you for the continued support and for spreading the Cerebellion.
Fucking April….So it’s fucking April already and we have been and continue to be working like crazy to reach our goal of releasing the new album and playing live again. It seems like every time we blink a new month is starting. We are still in the pre-production stages of the EP and so far everything is coming together nicely. We’re extremely excited about the way our new material is coming out, and in true Cerebellion form it is all over the map. We even have a short clip (emphasis on short) of new material in the works, see below. In addition to the music, the album title has been decided and new artwork is currently being created. As always, we want to thank you again for sticking with us and spreading the Cerebellion to everyone you know. As a display of that gratitude, we are currently giving away FREE STICKER PACKS to anyone that orders them on our online store here: http://www.cerebellion1.com/shop/strength-of-mind-sticker-pack/.
Your friendly local neighborhood Cerebellion.
Ah, the first CEREBELLION update of 2013! Where do we begin…well first and foremost we want to thank each and every one of you for reading our news updates, posting on our Facebook page, listening to the music, participating in our mailing list and just all around sticking with us and believing in us. We know the many changes we announced last year came as a great surprise to everyone, including us. It’s not always easy adapting to change but we have our heads down and we’re focused on producing new music. The material is flowing and our goal is to RELEASE A NEW EP IN LATE SPRING/EARLY SUMMER this year. We hope this is as exciting for all of you to read as it is for us to announce. Over the course of the next 6 months we will be working on wrapping up the writing process, recording and getting all our art ready for the next release.
From this point forward we will be emailing everyone on the mailing list once a month with studio updates. Again, thank you for all your support, stop by Facebook anytime to chat with us, and we are looking forward to an amazing year in 2013!
Also for your viewing pleasure, Rude Boy Picture, the creators of the “Just Under the Surface” Video, created this alternate version using the performance footage only, which came out pretty rad as well. Check it out here:
Also if you have not heard it yet, check out last year’s single “A Better Version”
Today we close out another year and we wanted to take a minute to update all of our friends on the happenings at Camp Cerebellion. Right now we are focusing hard on writing new music. It’s our goal to come out swinging next year with some awesome new music, followed by a serious schedule of live shows. In current news, we have joined Instagram to better share some of the visual happenings so make sure to follow us to check out what we are doing via pictures. Lastly we want to thank all of you for your continued support and we look forward to seeing all of you next year as we continue to create a true CEREBELLION.
Cerebellion’s new single “A Better Version” is now available at your favorite online music retailers like iTunes, Spotify, Amazon MP3, Rhapsody and others. For those of you that use iTunes as your source of new music, don’t forget to leave a comment and rank the song to show your support for the Cerebellion. GET IT HERE
Before we completely close this chapter of Cerebellion and begin the next, we want to take one last look-back at our debut album Inalienable and some of the mind-blowing accomplishments that came from it. But first, we want to thank everyone who was involved with Cerebellion in any way throughout this very special time in our lives, from the making of the album, through the two years of supporting shows, all the way until Joe’s farewell show. You know who you are…thank you all so much!
Here are some of the highlights that came from the release of Inalienable:
• Unsolicited feature on iTunes’ “New and Noteworthy” Metal albums upon release.
• Rated 4.5 out of 5 stars on iTunes by Listeners
• Heavy airplay on The Rock Station 107.1FM for “Just Under The Surface” (again unsolicited)
• Cerebellion was on their Top 10 Most Requested List for over a month alongside bands like Metallica, Avenged Sevenfold, Mastodon & Korn (Yes, our heads exploded)
• Sold copies of Inalienable throughout the US and in several countries all over the world
• Nomination for “Best Metal Newcomer of 2010” from Metalunderground.com (one of the top Metal/Hard Rock music blogs)
• Three #1, two Top 10, and eleven Top 40 finishes voted for by random listeners on MTV’s Ourstage.com monthly Music Video and Song competition.
• Two-page feature in Alternative Revolt magazine
• OC Weekly’s Beat Blvd. named Cerebellion one of their favorite bands of 2010
• Unforgettable shows throughout California and Las Vegas, including the insane House of Blues & Galaxy Theater shows
• Becoming close friends and getting to play with some of the most incredible bands from So Cal, Nor Cal, and throughout the country
• Four amazing music videos for “Just Under The Surface”, “Breach of Security”, “Not the Final Destination” and the title track “Inalienable”
• Making an album that was deeply from the heart, one that we enjoy listening to and are proud to share with the world
As we look forward towards the future we are excited for the music that will be created, the shows that will be filled with energy, the new friends to be made and the old ones to reminisce with. The next chapter has already begun as we start to write new music to share with the world. With all of your continued support the next stage of the Cerebellion will prove to be great. We love you all and thank you for continuing to spread the word.